Saturday, December 29, 2018

Real Love of Baba Ram Rahim Ji



Last year in the month of August, a verdict against Gurmeet Ram Rahim Ji was a big matter of discussion in all over the world. After that verdict, there were lots of controversies arose against him and his organization Dera Sacha Sauda. There were lots of questions arose over His Character as well. 

Many print and audio-visual media stories were there for his love stories with many girls. Some of those were quite funny. Here I am starting this topic because I did a research on his lifestyle for many months to know the real story of his lifestyle. I found the results far away from what media showed. I would like to tell here about his real life story based on my research over his character and many more aspects as well.

I came to know that he has started 14 philanthropic works like Endeavoring to Prohibit prostitution and drugs, cleanliness campaigns, helping the destitute for their kids’ education and daughters’ marriage, Endeavoring to bring third gender people in mainstream of society, donating kidneys and blood and posthumously eyes, bodies, skin and hearts on a very huge scale etc. Like everyone I was also amazed and considered if all these are for a show-off. But when I checked world records against his name, I was completely shocked and sure about truth of those fact. He has approximately 70 world records on his name which is a record itself.




After then I searched about his various thoughts in his spiritual congregation video/audio clips, books and also by visiting the head office of his Organization in Haryana. I can say that yes Baba Ji has a love life based on what I saw and felt there but it is completely different from what was disclosed by print and audio-visual news media. Baba Ji’s only love is to serve the humanity. His image in my perspective was completely changed after all this.




Only his greatness up to this zenith forced me to do little endeavor to decorate his Great personality and bring the reality of His Holiness in front of you through my words. If you also want to get the real information about Dr. MSG, then you must go to Dera Sacha Sauda, Sirsa and feel the Ganga of Humanity flowing there up to its vertex all around.




Now, My mind can only say that Gurmeet Ram Rahim Ji is a philanthropist. My best wishes for him to continue all this. There is a need for such a person who can keep moving for the shake of our nation and society.

1 comment:

  1. Well efforts ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ
    I have also confirmed the things you said in this article, which is exactly 100% true. The followers of Dera Sacha Sauda are always ready to do the work of humanity always, which they have taught Baba Ram Rahim.

    ReplyDelete

Trending